Heartbreaking: Radio Presenter Shares the Pathetic Story of Retired Homeless Soldier in Abuja (Photos)

On-air personality at Radio Nigeria and Federal Radio Corporation, Abuja – Princess Akporaro Enaroseha, took to social media to share the pathetic story of a homeless retired Nigerian soldier she met looking for food.

Read the story shared by her below:

‘I met Baba on my way home from last night within the city center. The weather was really cold and I just couldn’t drive by,I was afraid but I stopped to find out where he was heading and he showed me N200 note,he was trying to get food! Baba was very hungry, it was past midnight and there was no where to get food. I called my brother Prince Enifome Enaroseha Eribo (woke him up) to quickly meet me up and help get him whatever was available for baba to eat. Baba took my brother and I to where he lives on the COOLED STREETS of a slum near area 3 junction Abuja. He is a retired soldier,speaks very fluent English language,he’s sane,lonely,sick and homeless. Che Oyinatumba is there any kind of shelter here in Abuja for the elderly? My brother and I got him some medical help, a bath and change of clothes earlier today. He needs a roof over his head ASAP!WE NEED SHELTER’

See images share on her Facebook below:

The post Heartbreaking: Radio Presenter Shares the Pathetic Story of Retired Homeless Soldier in Abuja (Photos) appeared first on Nigerian Hive – Naija Gist Latest Gossip Nollywood Movies Music News Naija Latest News Entertainment Nollywood Gossip from Nigeria.


Share on Google Plus

About aktrending

Akwa Ibom Trending covers news 24/7 Trending news from politics, to economy, to crime, world events, celebrity, fashion and style, events, red carpets, entertainment, and the city.

0 comments :

Post a Comment